15 May 2010

It's Been a Month, But Here We Go Again

The last time I was in San Jose, I got sick, enough so that I went to the doc which is an unusual occurrence for me. For about 2 weeks I had no get up and go. The other two weeks just amounted to me being being lazy. At any rate, I'm back to getting back to running, again.

Workout

May 15, 8:15 a.m. PT
Warm up: .5 mile walk
Distance: ~3.25 miles
Cool down: .5 mile walk
@start: 54, cloudy, calm
@end: 55, partly cloudy, clam
Shoes: GG Pegasus

It was nice to be out and moving again. Makes me wonder why, at the time, being lazy seems like such a good thing. I walked three times. Didn't really pay much attention to how long ... a couple blocks or so each time, I guess. All in all, my body wasn't achy except my feet a little. The plan at this point is to alternate walking and running days for a little while, couple weeks maybe. I haven't decided yet whether I want to do the Evansville Half Marathon this year or not. If I do decide to do it, I need to start training for real around the first of June for the October race.

No comments: