28 September 2009

4 Mile Stroll on the Treadmill

Watched Monday Night Football while on the treadmill. Go Cowboys! I don't say that very often. Too many other teams I'd rather root for.

Earlier this evening, I sent my resume to a small networking products company in San Jose expressing interest in a sales engineer position. Hopefully I'll be able to get an interview scheduled with them for when I'm out there next month.

Workout

September 28, Monday
8:50 p.m. CT
Distance: 4.0 miles, treadmill @1%>>5%, mostly 3.8 mph
Duration: 1:03:58
Pace ave: 15:59
HR ave 103, max 123
Shoes: Brooks Dyads

I really don't like these shoes. Running in them is out of the question, so I thought I use them for walking. They just don't work well for me for that either. Another $90+ shot (bought them serveral months ago).

This walk didn't help my running training much, but at least it was better than nothing.

Because it was so windy here today, I pushed my long run out another day. It's supposed to be nice and cool in the morning (mid 40's), but may still be windy.

Food

My Food Diary on CalorieKing.com

No comments: