29 September 2009

Really Slow, Achy 6.48

I have a doc appt in the morning for some blood work. Reached the "fed up" point with the fatigue, hair loss, acne, and aches. It impacts my running too much! Well, at the least the fatigue and aches do. Could be thyroid, could be a bunch of other things. I just hope it's something cut and dried that can be fixed soon versus one of those mysteries that just keeps going on and on.

Workout

September 29, Tuesday
9:14 a.m. CT
Warm up: .45 mile walk
Distance: 6.48 miles
Duration: 1:15:22 [(ran 22:00, walked 2:00])x3, ran 3:00]
Pace ave: 11:37
HR ave 158, max 170
Cool down: nada
@start: 55, 68%, sunny, WNW@11
@end: 57, 63%, mostly cloudy, NW@10
Shoes: Green Pegasus 25

About 15 minutes into this run I knew it wasn't going to go well. My heart rate was 10 bpm higher than I expected, and I felt fatigued. At about 38 minutes, my whole lower body was aching. My arms were even tired from carrying the water bottle. Pathetic. When I ran this route this weekend, the pace was a minute faster per mile (didn't walk at all) and my ave/max HR were both lower, too. Go figure.

Food

My Food Diary on CalorieKing.com

Morning Stats

weight: 145.2
bf: 30%
pulse: n/a
bp: n/a
bg: n/a

No comments: