08 October 2009

6.48 Mostly in the Rain

Only a week from tomorrow until I leave for San Jose, again. I'm SO ready to be there!

Workout

October 8, Thursday
7:13 a.m. CT
Warm up: .45 mile walk
Distance: 6.48 miles
Duration: 1:10:36
Pace ave: 10:53
HR ave ???, max ???
Cool down: .45 mile walk
@start: 53, 88%, cloudy, ESE@7
@end: 53, 88%, cloudy, S@2
Shoes: Green Pegasus 25


My HRM wasn't reading the signal from the strap properly again. I think it must be time to change the battery in the transmitter. I hope that's all it is, at least.

The rain started about 5 minutes after my run began & ended about 15 minutes before the run did. I hadn't run in three days, so I wasn't sure what to expect from this run. It felt pretty good, but I feel a little achy now. I'm not particularly tired, but I'm not sure I'm up for the full 13.1 distance of Sunday's race. Guess we'll find out soon enough. At least it won't be too warm: the forecast is calling for a low of 38 Saturday night with a high of 56 on Sunday, partly cloudy skies, winds NNE@7. Awesome running weather!

Food

My Food Diary on CalorieKing.com

Morning Stats

I sure haven't done a very good job this time of ditching the extra pounds I put on while in D.C. Ugh.

weight: post run 146.8
bf: 29%
pulse: n/a
bp: n/a
bg: n/a

No comments: